Friday, January 30, 2009


So this is my blog. The title is from the Jimi Hendrix song (which was also my first post) "Bold As Love" which I love for the imagery and because something about his music really brings me places. I'm a huge fan of all music that falls into the "classic rock" category, mostly because I love what the music is about. I love that it serves a purpose and people chose to be musicians both because music spoke to them and because they had a message to send.


Yesterday, Sarah and I learned the basics of Salsa dancing on Youtube. Salsa dancing happens to be the second thing on my list of things to do in life. ( I have a list of things to do in life because there are certain things that completely captivate me and I hate the idea of forgetting that any of the things on my list hold that kind of attraction for me.)


Today someone I don't know at all (I think his name is Joe, or sounds like it) explained to me in great detail why his favorite food is pizza. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about it. I never asked him his favorite food, I dont know how we got into conversation about it, but all I know about him is that he loves making pizza from scratch and he's probably at DHOP right now. It's just one of those things.


Also, the sun woke me up this morning before my alarm went off, which has to be one of my favorite things in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment